Compliance & Audits
Compliance check and against the voluntary standards, regulatory standards and supplier selection and monitoring criteria.
Trainings against the global management standards, regulatory standards and process and productivity improvement tools.
Implementation/ Maintenance/ Monitoring of the management system standards and regulatory requirements; one stop solution for man, material, machine, infrastructure and equipment.
Expertise: Company has a team of professionals having years of rich senior management level experience at global organizations in the areas of manufactuirng, auditing, certification, training, inspection, consulting, lab and factory setup, quality outsourcing, and regulatory complaince.
BRC FOOD, BRC PACKAGING, BRC STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION, BRC AGENTS AND BROKERS, FSSC FOOD & PACKAGING, IFS, SQF, FSMS/ ISO 22000, ISO 9001/ QMS, ISO 14001/ EMS, OHSAS 18001, SA8000, ISO 22716, EfFCI, ORGANIC, GLOBAL GAP, ISSC, RSPO, GLP/ ISO 17025, GMP, HACCP.
FSSAI, BIS, LEGAL METROLOGY, PRIVATE LABEL STANDARDS, FSMA, USFDA, HYGIENE, PEST CONTROL, ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS, 5S, PAS, VACCP, TACCP, TRACEABILITY, RECALL, MBO, COMPETENCE ANALYSIS, TIME MANAGEMENT, DOCUMENT AND DATA CONTROL, FOOD DEFENCE, RISK ANALYSIS, GAP ASSESSMENT.
Company is working with the manufacturers especially in food sector, packaging sector, home care sector and personal care sector sector; agricuture and primary producers, retailers, logistics solution providers for storage, trasport, distribution; wholesalers, traders (agents and brokers), and service sector.
Training against the global standards for quality, food safety, environment, safety, occupational health, social accountability, sustainability; and regulatory requirements.
• Effective implementation of the requirements of the management system standards
• Measurement and improvement in the implementation of the adopted system
• Facilitating third party certification against global and national standards
• Supporting the sustained implementation of the global standards
• Gap assessment against the national and international regulatory requirements
• Vendor Development and continual upgrading
Company has a team of professionals having years of rich senior management level experience at global organizations in the areas of manufactuirng, auditing, certification, training, inspection, consulting, lab and factory setup, quality outsourcing, and regulatory complaince.
BRC FOOD, PACKAGING, S & D
IMS (9K, 14K, 18K)
|ISO 22000||BRC A & B BRC Retail||Vendor|
|FSSC 22000 Food & Packaging||SQF||Brand Protection|
|BRC Food||Food Satisfy and Hygiene||Regulatory/Label Compliance|
|BRC S & D||FSC||Quality|
|Global GAP||ISO 22716||HACCP/ GMP|
CONSULTING AND AUDITING
Evaluation of Aspects & Impacts : evaluate the significant business issues & the associated risk
- Quality: Preventive Action?
- Automotive: FMEA
- Food: HACCP
- Medical Devices: Product Risk Assessment
- Environmental: Aspects & Impacts
- OH&S: Risk Assessment: HAZOP, HIRA?
- Corporate Governance: Corporate Risk
- Business Continuity: Business Risk
Identification of legal & other requirements
- Environmental: licences, waste, water, WEE etc.
- OH&S: HASAW, Manual Handling, PUWER, Consultation
- Human Resource: Working time directive, equality, disability etc.
- Data Protection: Do you hold customer information?
- Products: CE Marking, design requirements
- Import/Export: Legal requirements, product specifics
- Software: Are you licensed correctly?
- Corporate Governance: New companies act & director liability